.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wynn Resort...shuttle driver nearly strikes me! Pedestrians at risk on Vegas streets!








This morning if I hadn't been nimble on my feet - and managed to jump out of-the-way - a shuttle driver exiting Wynn Resorts may have struck me as I was strolling across a pedestrian walkway with the right-of-way.

As I was crossing in front of the bus - suddenly (without warning) - the driver stepped on the pedal and lurched directly towards me!

Fortunately, I acted fast, and managed to scramble out of harm's way!

The reckless Hotel employee made a common mistake that lousy - inexperienced drivers - often commit .

Within minutes of turning his head to the left to check for oncoming traffic, he proceeded to step on the gas, without bothering to determine first if a pedestrian had entered the crosswalk in front of his purring vehicle.

I am not surprised.

A local newspaper recently reported that Las Vegas is "high" on the list of pedestrian fatalities because the bustling streets of the desert oasis are running rampant with reckless motorists who shouldn't been granted the privilege to operate a vehicle in the first place!

Notwithstanding the foregoing, I was further agitated by his inappropriate conduct after the incident went down.

When I stared in disbelief at him through the open window on the driver's side, he didn't even apologize, or show any remorse for nearly running me down in broad daylight in slow traffic!

Typical!

In recent weeks, I have found that a majority of the locals in Vegas have poor manners and no class.

Do you think that there is something in the water that rots their brains?

News at 11!

http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment