.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

San Francisco Public Library...security guards intimidate patrons! Try to silence critics!








In response to a post I published last week on the inappropriate conduct of library staff at the main library in San Francisco, security guards have attempted to intimate patrons in a bold-faced effort to silence their criticisms.

Post: 03/05/2011

http://ijulian.blogspot.com/2011/03/san-francisco-public-librarydim-witted.html

For example, when I popped into the Library this morning to check the catalogue - near the express Internet computers locals and tourists check e-mail and conduct travel research at - a surly overweight African American female security guard shuffled over and started to glare at me (and others) from a standing position near the rail.

Lady, if you're trying to intimidate me - or silence my voice (quelch my right to free speech) - you're barking up the wrong tree!

I'll haul your sorry a** into court and make an example of you!

Amen!




Vacation marred by threatening security guards @ Public Library!

No comments:

Post a Comment