.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Facebook...sex addict profile entry mysteriously appears! Trojan intruder!










Provided by Charlie Sheen archives!


Today, I was taken aback when I spied a curious entry on my profile at FACEBOOK.

For some inexplicable reason, there was a post - which I never published personally - which referred to myself as a sex addict.

Ha!

Nothing could be further from the truth!

Sure, I pine for wet sloppy kisses, but with a steady - and not down a back-alley - somewhere!

Obviously - some Trojan intruder (how sexual can you get?) crept in a back door at FACEBOOK (!) - and posted the offending label without my knowledge or permission.

Whoa Nellie!

I know I am sexy, sensual - and popular - but this one takes the cake.

Keep an eye-out on your own profile to ensure false, misleading, or erroneous information doesn't pop up on your homepage unexpectedly, too!

http://www.thetattler.biz




I prefer romance to promiscuous sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment