.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Medical procedures...iffy at best! Just ask Andy Warhol!









While all of you chomp down on turkey on one of the biggest American holidays of the season, I will be checking into a local hospital for a medical procedure.

From what I understand, the operation is expected to be a snap!

Nonetheless, I can't help but conjuring up an image of Andy Warhol, as the hour approaches.

If you recall - the celebrated Pop Artist who made the soup can famous in the heady 60's - met an untimely death when a simple gall bladder operation went wrong.

Go figure!

Well, if I am inclined not to return to consciousness, it was nice knowing all of 'ya!

By the way, I'll be back to haunt you, too (God Willing).

Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.thetattler.biz/


No comments:

Post a Comment