.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept...sweeps Metro's Westlake/McCarthur Park station with dogs!






Say, that was quite a show of force by the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, today at the Metro Line's Westlake/McCarthur Park station!

About a half-a-dozen-or-so armed officers - with dogs in tow - stood at attention near the turn-styles on the lower level as passengers scurrying to work were checked for tickets & passes at the crack of dawn.

Were they looking for drugs?

If not, just maybe, the canines were bomb-sniffers on the alert?

A short dumpy uniformed female officer gave me the once-over as I approached the gate, but allowed me to pass, once I offered up my tap card for proof of payment.

Golly, thanks, Missie!

And, how was your day?

http://www.thetattler.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment