.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mel Gibson...divorce surges forward in courts California-style sans prenuptial agreement!



I guess it was the Jew rant in Malibu that was the final straw.

According to court documents, it was around that time frame that Mel Gibson and his wife Robyn became legally separated.

They say that "to err is human and to forgive Divine".

In view of the fact there doesn't appear to be any prenuptial agreement lurking about in a safety deposit box - it appears on the face of things that the former Missus has opted to do a formidable smash-and-grab with Mel's billion-dollar holdings - then spread her - um - proverbial wings

Morning squawk jocks speculated that a photo of the hunky star on the arm of a high-end Russian fashion model was the crux of it all.

Nope!

Mel doesn't even know the stunner - according to insiders - though I expect he wouldn't mind getting a bit cozy with some luscious tart at this late stage of the California-style divorce game.

Years ago, I was on the set of one of the "Lethal Weapon" films being shot in a lobby on Wilshire Street in downtown Los Angeles.

At one point, I innocently plunked myself down on one of two designer couches, which were tastefully separated by an elegant understated glass coffee table in-between.

When I casually focused straight ahead, I was startled to find myself staring directly into Mel's gorgeous baby blues!

For a moment, he eyed-balled me intensely without wavering, before I turned and glanced away nervously in another direction.

I wondered if the rumors flying around the set were true.

The gossip mongers whispered to anyone within earshot that Mel was having a clandestine affair with his male hairdresser.

Gosh, the titillating scuttlebutt gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "blow dry", doesn't it?

On the other hand, maybe Gibson just happens to be the intolerant homophobe gay activists non-stop allege the megastar to be.

Harold E. Stassen said it best:

"Whoever kindles the flames of intolerance in America is lighting a fire underneath his own home."





No comments:

Post a Comment